Kamis, Februari 24, 2011

I'm Not Strong Man Like You See

When you see me too strong, don't ever believe in it. I do not look like it. If you look, it's all because I tried hard to cover my weaknesses. Why? Because I do not want you to see how weak and fragile myself. I sometimes smiling, brave, and calm just to not make you worry.

But the situation is getting worse now. I'm getting weak, frustrated, depressed and confused. I have no idea what to do about it anymore. But more and more apparent that the self-realized I had to fight all my weaknesses.

I do not want to appear weak in front of them all especially you. I want to be strong. But I realized it could not be done alone. I still need the help of someone who is really sincere, trustworthy and always there for me. I'm still waiting for it.

0 Komentar

Posting Komentar

Selamat jadi komentator ya. Focus on topics. No Spam please.