Sabtu, Februari 26, 2011

Do You Have a Fun? I Don't!!

Supposedly, working must be is very interesting things. Pressure on work like a dead line, target, or productivity are common. Only if the pressure comes a barrage because it is not clear things, I think work into something that is not fun anymore.

I remembered the words of a Mario Teguh, that said that getting a work is something that can make us that more dignified human beings. So when we make our work places become that degraded and full of uncontrolled pressure should we leave our jobs and looking for a place that can make us become that best and can elevate us.

Sometimes the above items had crossed my mind. Luckily I was able to survive. But I'm sure things will soon change if a condition becomes unmanageable. I'm sure it happens!

0 Komentar

Posting Komentar

Selamat jadi komentator ya. Focus on topics. No Spam please.