Rabu, Januari 13, 2010

Potongan Lirik Favorite

Potongan lirik2 lagu yang saya favoritkan karena kata2nya.

Sadly, you never gave me

To many chances
To show you how much I care

-Westlife, Fool Again-

There's something you don't understand
I want to be your man
-MLTR, Nothing To Lose-

Love is on the way
I can see it in your eyes
-Saigon Kick, Love Is On The Way-

I'm not the man
Your heart is missing
-MLTR, Thats Why-

And you know that I'll be at your side
There's no need to worry
Together we'll survive through the haste and hurry
-The Corrs, At Your Side-

3 Komentar

GMG Rabu, Januari 13, 2010

Ha...Ha...

Anonim

Wid, upLod lg dong lirik2 lagunya....
hehehee...

Widi d'Great Sabtu, Juli 10, 2010

Ok ditunggu ja...

Posting Komentar

Selamat jadi komentator ya. Focus on topics. No Spam please.